- Day 1 – “Introduction,” by WTM.
- Day 2 – “The Passion of God: Some Questions for Jüngel on Divine Suffering,” by Scott Jackson; Response by Matthew Bruce.
- Day 3 – “TBA,” TBA; Response by TBA.
- Day 4 – “Minor Premise: Incipient Theological Ethics in God's Being is in Becoming,” by James Cubie; Response by TBA.
- Day 5 – “God’s Objectivity: Revelation as Sacrament in Jüngel’s God’s Being is in Becoming,” by Thomas Adams; Response by TBA.
- Day 6 – “Demythologizing the Divide between Barth and Bultmann: Jüngel’s Gottes Sein ist im Werden as an Attempt toward a Rapprochement between Karl and Rudolf,” by D. W. Congdon; Response by TBA.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Second Annual Barth Blog Conference
WTM (Der Evangelische Theologe) has announced the line-up for the upcoming 2008 Barth Blog Conference, which will be held in early June. Last year’s first annual conference focused on Barth’s historical survey, Protestant Theology in the Nineteenth Century. This year, the topic for the conference will be Eberhard Jüngel’s God’s Being is in Becoming: The Trinitarian Being of God in the Theology of Karl Barth. The projected schedule is as follows: