Posts on Eberhard Jüngel

I have compiled a list of my posts on Eberhard Jüngel. More posts on Jüngel’s theology can be found at my other site, God as the Mystery of Theology, a blog dedicated to the discussion of Jüngel’s works. I offer these in the hope that Jüngel will gain a wider English-speaking readership.

Bibliography of Works in English
Eberhard Jüngel: Bibliography of Works in English

On the Doctrine of Justification: A Series
Eberhard Jüngel: On the Doctrine of Justification

Quotes from Jüngel
Eberhard Jüngel: Faith as Life Lived Extra Se
Eberhard Jüngel: God is only made known by God in God's Word
God’s Being Is in Becoming: God’s Passion
Eberhard Jüngel: A more natural theology
Eberhard Jüngel: I believe, therefore I suffer
Eberhard Jüngel: I believe, therefore I am
Eberhard Jüngel: I believe, therefore I act
Eberhard Jüngel: theses on eternity

Comments