Logos 2011: Revelation, Authority, and Canon

I leave on Wednesday for the University of Notre Dame as an invited participant in the 2011 Logos Workshop. This year’s theme is revelation and scripture, focusing on issues related to biblical inspiration, authority, and canon. The papers are by some of the leading scholars in the field, including Peter Enns, Kevin Vanhoozer, and Kenton Sparks. Other presenters include C. Stephen Evans, Eleonore Stump, and (to my great delight) Paul Nimmo. The papers I have read have been nothing short of excellent. I eagerly look forward to the conversation, and I’m honored to have been invited. I expect it to be a highlight of the year.

If you’ll be in the vicinity of South Bend next week and would like to meet up with me, send me an email. My evenings will be relatively free, and nothing is scheduled before 10:00 in the morning.

Comments