I will publish a new post in the series each Sunday, since there’s no better day to raise questions about ecclesiology and the church today. I welcome your comments and look forward to engaging in constructive dialogue about these matters. I do not know how long this series will run. I suppose it will end when I run out of problems to think about!
Here is an index of the posts in the series so far:
- PET I: What Is the Church?
- PET II: The De-Catholicization of the Church: inculcating a church family in the 21st century
- PET III: Missional Theology: in vogue or indispensable?
- PET IV: Women in Ministry
- PET V: Congregational Homogeneity: an unintentional segregation
- PET VI: Youth Ministry and the Problem of Relevancy
- PET VII: Can We Get Political?
- PET VIII: Emerging Church—heretics or heroes?