2008 Karl Barth Blog Conference Index
The second annual 2008 Karl Barth Blog Conference has now finished. My thanks to Travis for holding another excellent theo-blogging event. The contributions were very stimulating, ranging from discussions of divine suffering to vestigia trinitatis to issues in methodology. Here is an index of all the posts in this year’s Barth Blog Conference:
- 1. Welcome to the 2nd Annual Karl Barth Blog Conference (2008)
2. Sunday, June 15: Introduction: The Impossible Possibility? Philosophy and Theology in the Work of Eberhard Jüngel by Jon Mackenzie.
3. Monday, June 16: “The Passion of God” - Some Questions for Jüngel on Divine Passibility by Scott Jackson. Response by Matthew J. Aragon Bruce.
4. Tuesday, June 17: A Still Greater Historicity: Hegel, Jüngel, and the Historicization of God's Being by Halden Doerge. Response by Adam McInturf.
5. Wednesday, June 18: Vestigia Trinitatis: More than a Hermeneutical Problem by Jason T. Ingalls. Response by Shane Wilkins.
6. Thursday, June 19: Beyond Foundations: An exploration of the ‘transfoundational’ methodology of Karl Barth by Jon Mackenzie. Response by Chris TerryNelson.
7. Friday, June 20: Demythologizing the Divide between Barth and Bultmann by David W. Congdon. Response by Sergi Avilés.
8. 2008 Barth Blog Conference: Conclusion and Table of Contents