- 1. Welcome to the 2nd Annual Karl Barth Blog Conference (2008)
2. Sunday, June 15: Introduction: The Impossible Possibility? Philosophy and Theology in the Work of Eberhard Jüngel by Jon Mackenzie.
3. Monday, June 16: “The Passion of God” - Some Questions for Jüngel on Divine Passibility by Scott Jackson. Response by Matthew J. Aragon Bruce.
4. Tuesday, June 17: A Still Greater Historicity: Hegel, Jüngel, and the Historicization of God's Being by Halden Doerge. Response by Adam McInturf.
5. Wednesday, June 18: Vestigia Trinitatis: More than a Hermeneutical Problem by Jason T. Ingalls. Response by Shane Wilkins.
6. Thursday, June 19: Beyond Foundations: An exploration of the ‘transfoundational’ methodology of Karl Barth by Jon Mackenzie. Response by Chris TerryNelson.
7. Friday, June 20: Demythologizing the Divide between Barth and Bultmann by David W. Congdon. Response by Sergi Avilés.
8. 2008 Barth Blog Conference: Conclusion and Table of Contents