Coming in February to an apartment in Princeton ...

(That’s a boy, to be named Aidyn Eliot.)

Comments

That's wonderful! Congrats!
poserorprophet said…
Congrats!! Our first is due in January, so I reckon we've been going through some similar emotions lately.
Brandon Jones said…
Congratulations! That brings a smile to my face. I'm sure the little one will soon learn which books he/she can touch and which one's are off limits. One of the first rules of any seminary toddler (I have two running around our on-campus apartment).

BJ
Ben Myers said…
Congrats! And what a handsome lad he is too!
Jon said…
Blimey... Princeton students get younger every year... and you don't have a Labour government to blame for the slipping in education standards...

Congratulations!
Tim F. said…
Congrats David!

Tim F.
R.H. said…
Congratulations! Welcome to the club.
Christian Collins Winn said…
Congrats David! He's a handsome fella!
I LOVE the name (esp. because he has my middle name). He'll be a Welsh poet before ya knowet. ;-)