Four PTS theo-bloggers—W. Travis McMaken, Nathan Maddox, Melissa Florer-Bixler, and I—have put together summaries of each of the six lectures. Nathan, in particular, is deserving of special appreciation for covering half of the lectures on his own, in addition to attending all six. I am providing a summary only of the third lecture. Below is the index of posts, with links to be supplied as the summaries are posted online.
- Lecture I: “The God of Abraham Praise” (WTM)
- Lecture II: “In Praise of the Uselessness of God” (NM)
- Lecture III: “Where God’s Sovereignty Is Definitively Expressed” (DWC)
- Lecture IV: “God’s Sovereignty in Two Registers” (MFB)
- Lecture V: “Where God’s Power Is Definitively Expressed” (NM)
- Lecture VI: “God’s Power in Two Registers” (NM)