Web help

Ever since I converted to Blogger Beta, I have had nothing but trouble with the layout of this blog. Some of you have probably noticed that my buttons do not line up with the sidebar, and that I have part of my Technorati link up next to my Google search bar (which has caused me plenty of trouble as well). A number of other things are missing, etc., etc.

So I am wondering ... does anything have any ideas about how to fix some of these problems? I don’t have the time or energy to go looking on the web for answers. I’ll probably ask my web-savvy friends for some help, but I thought I would make a public plea. I just hate the look of a messy web page.

Comments

David,

I'm supremely confident that I can straighten this out for you in under 15 minutes. My hunch is that you are still trying to write in the open editor rather than using blogger's new lovely template thingy. Play with that, and if you are still having trouble week after next, we'll get together and work out the bugs.
Adam Gonnerman said…
I made the transition fairly smoothly, but last week I discovered I can't change templates now without screwing up my sidebar. The body of the posts overlap the edge of the sidebar (with links, counter, weather, etc) whenever I use any template other than the one I was using when I switched to beta. Oh well. Lighthouses are nice, I guess....
Anonymous said…
Switch to the new template and cut and paste from the old html editor your sidebar html code contents and paste them to the "add page element" feature. If you don't have the time, you can just paste them all in "add html or java script" and it will keep your sidebar not to overlap over the body even if you change templates.